Process Engineer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As Project Engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary team implementing customer projects (pilot and production systems) and new standard products.
- In this you are responsible for drawing up and verifying the functional specifications and P&IDs, doing calculations, and selecting components.
- You will contribute partly or fully to the creation of the operator manuals, OQ (Operational Qualification), FAT (Functional Acceptance Test), and SAT (System Acceptance Test) protocols, and in some cases provide assistance during start-up of all installed bioreactor systems at the customer location.
- (Dutch) HBO/WO level, preferably in the area of bio-process technology or chemical technology
- Practical process technology experience
- Good knowledge of the company product range and areas of application
- Knowledge of the cGMP, GAMP, and FDA guidelines
- Flexible, independent, and accurate
- Good organizational and social skills
- Good spoken and written command of English
- Willing to travel abroad
- Our company offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology.
- You can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and great career opportunities.
- Our company has a pleasant (informal) working atmosphere and the ambition to be a leader in the industry.