Process Engineer - Consultant for the Biopharmaceuticals Industry Ixelles Belgium, Ghent Belgium, Neuchâtel Switzerland,
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- do you have the potential to be a good Consultant?
- are you a team player?
- are you curious?
- do you like a challenge & to solve problems?
- can you think out-of-the-box ?
- do you have a pragmatic & analytical mindset?
- you are, in cooperation with a team, responsible for the necessary support and execution of various projects at the client s site, taking into account timing, expected results and reports, in order to meet the customers expectations.
- as a Process Engineer, you may be required to:
- provide operational & Technical Support for resolution of process problems
- review Manufacturing process or development
- lead selection, purchase, start-up and Validation of equipment
- lead process Validation
- recommend changes or additional tests to improve quality, productivity and/or efficiency
- transfer and introduction of products
what we can offer
- our company is an innovative Consulting company, specialized in the bio pharma and company sector.
- our company delivers smart, tailored solutions in the development and optimization of operational Quality Systems.
- our company is the market Leader in this area and is recognized as innovative, professional and result oriented company.
- today, our team counts approximately 70 members.
- a dynamic working environment with an open and collegial, yet professional culture
- a challenging position in an innovative Consulting company
- a varied offer of interesting projects and contacts within in the biopharma and company industry
- the chance to work with the proprietary company-methods and the chance to participate in the development of innovative solutions
- Training and development opportunities at an international level, depending on your experience
- an attractive salary package, in accordance with your experience, performance and knowledge
- you have a master degree in the Life Sciences: Bioscience engineering, engineer, Biomedical studies, Pharmaceutical studies or related studies
- a first experience in the pharma field in Operations, Validation or engineering in a Manufacturing_practice" rel="nofollow">GMP environment is an asset
- you feel comfortable to independently solve complex problems by applying pragmatic solutions
- you are able to think out of the box
- you are customer, business and solution oriented
- you can work efficiently in multicultural environments
- you are fluent in dutch or French, and you can express yourself in English.
B 1050 Brussels BelgiumB 9000 Ghent Belgium2000 Neuchâtel Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates