Process Engineer - Consultant for the Biopharmaceuticals Industry - Belgium, Switzerland
- Do you have the potential to be a good consultant?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you curious?
- Do you like a challenge & to solve problems?
- Can you think “out-of-the-box”?
- Do you have a pragmatic & analytical mindset?
- You are, in cooperation with a team, responsible for the necessary support and execution of various projects at the client’s site, taking into account timing, expected results and reports, in order to meet the customers’ expectations.
- As a Process Engineer, you may be required to:
- Provide operational & technical support for resolution of process problems
- Review manufacturing process or development
- Lead selection, purchase, start-up and validation of equipment
- Lead process validation
- Recommend changes or additional tests to improve quality, productivity and/or efficiency
- Transfer and introduction of products
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Our company is an innovative consulting company, specialized in the bio pharma and company sector.
- Our company delivers smart, tailored solutions in the development and optimization of operational quality systems.
- Our company is the market leader in this area and is recognized as innovative, professional and result oriented company.
- Today, our team counts approximately 70 members.
- A dynamic working environment with an open and collegial, yet professional culture
- A challenging position in an innovative consulting company
- A varied offer of interesting projects and contacts within in the biopharma and company industry
- The chance to work with the proprietary company-methods and the chance to participate in the development of innovative solutions
- Training and development opportunities at an international level, depending on your experience
- An attractive salary package, in accordance with your experience, performance and knowledge
- You have a master degree in the Life Sciences: Bioscience engineering, engineer, biomedical studies, pharmaceutical studies or related studies
- A first experience in the pharma field In operations, validation or engineering in a GMP environment is an asset
- You feel comfortable to independently solve complex problems by applying pragmatic solutions
- You are able to think “out of the box”
- You are customer, business and solution oriented
- You can work efficiently in multicultural environments
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, and you can express yourself in English.