Process Engineer - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Process Engineer, Supply Operations, Blair, NE
As our Process Engineer, you will ensure products are produced per specifications and meet baseline yields, productivity and costs. You will also Ensure production processes and unit operations are done with the optimal/minimal resources. You will Troubleshoot and help resolve product, process, equipment and process control related problems and monitor and analyze product, process and equipment performance for performance reporting and production performance optimization. In addition, you will also support technical training of process operators and other staff personnel, prepare, revise and maintain relevant production documentation (e.g. Standard Operation Procedures, product manuals, bill of materials, training manuals, etc.), and participate in transfer of best operational and production practices between the different Novozymes production facilities globally. You may also participate in or drive technical and operational investment change projects.
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in Chemical Engineering or related technical graduation
- Prefer 2 years related experience
- Besides strong technical engineering skills, you must have a solid background in chemistry, biochemistry and microbiology
- Self-motivation, pro-activity and creativity
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain focus on priority issues
- We expect you to be a practical hands-on person, with drive and desire to be on the plant floor with the operators and maintenance personnel whenever needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information People & Organization department
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.