Process Engineer- Biologics Pilot Plant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To strengthen our Process Engineering team, based in our Biologics Pilot Plant in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Process Engineer.
- Energetic? Organised? Are you curious and do you proactively share knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement?
- Then at our company you are known as an ‘energanized’ person.
- This specific blend of talent means you are dynamic and methodical in the quest to improve patients' lives.
As a 'energanized' person and Process Engineer you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive/Support continuous improvements of equipment, systems and methods to increase company's Biologic Pilot Plant efficiency.
- Set-up and improve methods and tools to efficiently and robustly perform transfers of processes.
- Have a continuous improvement mind-set and experience with lean manufacturing initiatives
- Work closely with other SMEs to standardize operational practices and monitoring among the different areas/scales.
As a 'energanized' person and Process Engineer you will contribute by:
- Performing the transfer of downstream processes from small scale development units to the pilot plant (Manufacturing Description, mass balance, end of campaign summary meetings, risk assessment, campaign reports, lessons learnt)
- Leading/Supporting the design of new or modified process equipment, (re-) qualification of equipment, (re-) validation.
- Setting-up effective process monitoring, data management and process learning, identify, develop and implement potential process improvements.
- Leading/supporting deviations (Creation, Root Cause assessment, Impact Analysis, CAPA definition and execution, investigations) and change controls (new process introduction, technical modifications of the facilities)
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in running, designing or supporting cell-based manufacturing activities of biologic drug substance at pilot and/or industrial scale.
- Sound knowledge of technologies and unit operations involved in downstream bio processing
- Practical experience with technology transfers, scale-up and optimization of processes
- Track record of defining/leading/coordinating specific projects.
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Scientist, Manufacturing Engineer, CAPA, Engineer, Engineering, Science, Management