This job is currently Archived,
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT TECHNICIAN - France
Posted on : 05 May 2017
Within the framework of our development, we are looking for a Process Technician in fine organic synthesis.
Training Bac +2 or Bac +3 in chemistry, specializing in organic chemistry, you have solid experience in R & D in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledges of the main reactions of organic chemistry
- Driving organic chemistry reactions milligram scales per kilogram
- Handling in small reactors (5-25 L)
- Knowledges of purification methods (crystallization, chromatography …)
- Keeping a laboratory notebook
- Knowledge of structural analytical methods and purity (NMR, HPLC, LCMS, GC, …)
- Your personality allows you to fit and to bloom in a small structure in strong development: you will know how to show initiative.