Process Development Engineer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Our company develops, manufactures and commercializes worldwide, innovative bio-resolvable medical devices.
- We adapt our versatile polymers for different clinical applications, improving surgical outcome and patient recovery.
- As one of our process development engineers you will be improving our processes and equipment.
- You will work on development and design of processes and equipment for new products.
- And as we are a medical device company this includes collecting and recording data and writing solid reports.
- You will investigate plant or process improvement opportunities.
- These improvement projects are related to different aspects, e.g. safety, quality, capacity and efficiency.
- You will be part of the Product Development team.
- We are looking for a self-starter and a team player who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and technology driven business environment.
- You have a Bachelors or MSc degree in chemical/process engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification can be beneficial, even as work experience in the manufacturing or process industry / medical device industry, .
- Experience with lean 6-sigma or statistics is an important asset.
- This full-time position demands a high level of interpersonal skills, personal integrity and excellent written communication skills in English.
- We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself.
- Our company has a professional but informal working environment, a pleasant work atmosphere and more than 45 enthusiastic colleagues.
- We offer a competitive salary and secondary benefits.