This job is currently Archived,
Process Development and Analytical Supervisor - Ireland
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of technical leadership, collaboration, and coaching to facilitate the team in becoming a high performance organisation.
- Supervision of area personnel. Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Adhere to highest standards for Compliance (Quality and Safety), implement corporate standards and liaise effectively with global groups.
- Ensure compliance with site EHS policy, cGMP and other business regulations and participate in risk assessments, audits and incident investigations
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying our Six Sigma tools.
- Central to this objective will be the active engagement and communication with all internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of innovation, enthusiasm and drive will be required to deliver technical excellence for process characterisation and process optimization studies that will deliver process robustness.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Masters preferred.
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Preference Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green Belt.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Law, Analytics, Manager, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Legal, Management, Engineering, Science