Process Capability Technician - United Kingdom
- To provide technical support to manufacturing and packing operations in order to improve the process capability.
- Identify opportunities to execute projects and plans for improvement of processes and products to deliver improved quality, efficiency and waste/cost reduction.
- To support the investigation of complex Quality Events and to propose and implement corrective actions and permanent solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Participate and contribute to effective multi functional problem solving and improvement teams.
Collaborating with production/process operators, engineers, packaging technologists, QC and QA colleagues to identify process and product capability issues and leading activity to identify and implement optimal solutions.
- Supporting investigations into complex Quality Events and assisting in rectification and resolution.
- Supporting work to introduce new processes and products.
- Creation and maintenance of process setting records in order to ensure right first time set-ups and waste minimization.
- Monitoring, reporting and resolution of waste within production processes
- Knowledge of GMP and its application in process improvement and change management.
- Knowledge of the principles of lean management, and experience of working in an environment employing some elements of lean management.
- Statistical analysis skills.