This job is currently Archived,
Process Bio technologist Production (Shift Work) - United Kingdom
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- We are seeking a Process Bio technologist, working in production to join the Operations team.
- The key function of this position involves working as part of a manufacturing operations shift team producing cGMP compliant bio pharmaceuticals.
- In this highly automated manufacturing environment you will be responsible for operation of fermentation, cell separation, chromatography and ultrafiltration equipment as well as in-process sampling and laboratory analysis.
- In addition the job will involve the implementation of Operational Excellence programs and assistance with deviation management, change control and CAPA.
- The applicant should have an appropriate science/life science qualification, and knowledge or previous experience of working to cGMP and in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
- Candidates must demonstrate an ability to follow detailed written instructions and work in a systematic manner.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently to a defined manufacturing schedule often multi-tasking and possess strong team player characteristics.
- He/she must show the aptitude and ability to perform the process tasks involved without supervision.
- The candidate will be challenged with the complexity of state of the art automated manufacturing processes that are run on a 24/7 operational basis.
- The candidate will learn to plan resource and multitask effectively whilst having the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of cGMP biotech manufacturing, project and deviation management calibration and laboratory analysis in highly regulated production environment.
- The candidate will face the challenge of working to a schedule and problem solving in real time, and will work as part of a fast moving multi-disciplinary team that has close interaction with all other departments within the company.
- Our company helps biopharmaceutical companies improve patient outcomes with a range of albumin-based products and technologies that facilitate the development of superior biotherapeutics.
- Our company develops albumin-based products and technologies for advanced drug and vaccine formulation, extended drug half-life and improved drug delivery.
- Our products and technologies are used in clinical and marketed drugs and out-licensed to pharmaceutical and biotech companies worldwide.
- With over 25 years’ experience in the biopharmaceutical industry, we have the scientific, technical and regulatory expertise needed to support companies in moving faster to market with superior bio therapeutics.
- We also use this expertise to strengthen our own drug pipeline.