Process Analytical Tools (PAT) Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related areas.
- The candidate must demonstrate company Leadership Principles and strong communication skills to develop tangible results working in a matrix environment across all the hubs.
- The candidate must have excellent collaboration skills and must be able to thrive in a matrix organization in support of achieving objectives for the business.
- The candidate must possess strong knowledge of company SDLC and working knowledge of relational database technologies.
- The candidate should possess at least 2 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated results.
- Prior working knowledge and experience with manufacturing or supply chain systems is preferred.
- Prior experience with manufacturing process analytics tools is a plus.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time