This job is currently Archived,
Principal Software Engineer - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
- Defines, analyzes and interprets needs and requirements for a system or sub-system.
- Translates the results of analysis into design by Designing solutions to address multiple requirements.
- Implements complex software solutions.
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own job family.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a wide range of standard and non-standard situations.
- Works independently and ability drive technical decision.
- Usually determines own work priorities.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly recommended but not required
- Following technical skillsets are required for this role
- 5-8 years’ experience in related area
- Advanced knowledge and technical competency on C# and latest .NET framework
- Working knowledge of middle tiers and services.
- Working knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- ADO .NET
- Strong T-SQL Programmer
- ORM and Micro ORM
- RESTFul service
- Design patterns (factory, singleton, inversion of control)
- Working knowledge of dependency injection.
- Automated testing
- Experience in turning user needs and requirements and specification into design and coding.
- Have experience in development best practices such as unit testing
- Have worked with lean/agile development methodologies
- Working well with local team and remote team.
- Have working knowledge of automation and continuous integration
- Single Page Application development using HTML 5, CSS3 and client side Java scripting library.
- Micro-services architecture and development or equivalent architecture and development
- Akka.NET (or similar framework)
- Window Forms (C#)
- Windows Services (C#)
- Windows Mobile CE 3.5 C#
- Windows Communication (WCF)