Principal Scientist We are looking for a Principal Scientist for our flow cytometry and serology platforms
Project is currently here
Reporting to the Director of Scientific Operations and working closely with the laboratory personnel, the Principal Scientist will work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotypic, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, Luminex and viral neutralization tests. The position also includes scientific support to business development activities, through client meetings and participation to conferences.
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific workplans and supporting documentation
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients
- Presentations of Caprion’s capabilities to clients and at conferences, to support the Business Development team
Work from home: Not Allowed
International Travel: Yes
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Is a big plus
Is a big plus
Desired Skills & Experience
The applicant must hold a doctorate degree in life science, with strong knowledge of immunology, with post-doctoral experience (or equivalent). Experience in the industry is a strong asset.
The applicant must :
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be abreast of latest immune monitoring methodologies
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of GCLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines sufficient to carry out GCLP studies.
- Be proficient with analysis software such as FlowJo, Pestle, Spice, Prism and Excel
- Be willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO17025, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation practices (GDP).
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken) and able to functionally communicate in French.
- Be willing to travel mainly within Europe and occasionally to other continents.
What we offer
- Full time permanent contract.
- Diversified tasks and responsibilities and interesting projects.
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Development opportunities.
A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience and the context