- An expert in MDx product development who should lead NPI product design, development and troubleshooting activities in MDx R&D team.
- Responsible in the guidance of MDx R&D engineers at milestone stages with good scientific knowledge and technical skills, especially troubleshooting skills.
- To train MDx R&D engineers on product development.
- To understanding design control and risk management and to implement into NPI projects.
- To evaluate new technique and new platform for future NPI projects.
- Solid knowledge in technology and industrial trend in molecular diagnostics, especially qPCR and multiplexing MDx.
- At least 3 years industrial experiences in IVD product development, covering the complete R&D process, from product design, research and development to CFDA/CE-IVD registration.
- The candidate should have a PhD degree.
- Major in biology, including biological sciences, biotechnology, molecular biology, etc.
- Additional knowledge on virology, microbiology, immunology and cancer biology is a plus.