- Assist to build and maintain incoming, semi-product and finish goods inspection process.
- Assist to organize QC team conduct quality inspection according to inspection process in time.
- Coordinate other function leaders for inspection and product issues and track to solve.
- Under the condition of guarantee product quality, lead QC team to optimize inspection process so as to improve work efficiency.
- Be responsible for NPI project to set up and validate incoming, semi-prodct and finish goods inspection.
- Assist to external and internal audit.
- Other tasks assigned by QC Manager .
At least bachelor degree majoring in in Electronic/Mechanical.or related.
Required work experience related to position:
More than 3 years work experience in medical device industry
Good English proficiency in both oral and written.