This job is currently Archived,
Principal IT Architect - Networking - United States
Posted on : 23 May 2017
- Expertise with Cisco Layers 2 and 3 (Switching and Routing)
- Advanced working knowledge of the BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Working knowledge of Transport - LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cloud Services
- Hands on Wireless installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Riverbed and WAAS configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Infoblox DNS management
- Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 network support for a complex enterprise WAN and LAN network
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems, working with equipment vendors and telecom providers to bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with published SLAs.
- Strong leadership qualitiy
- Strong communications skills across many concurrent deployments with the ability to communicate details to the project teams and clearly communicate status to management
- Review and assist in the creation of desktop management policies and procedures for an enterprise.
- Establish and enforce best practice processes for network management, including configurations, monitoring, patch management and security
- Oversee hardware deployments for domestic and international initiatives
- Oversee compliance with change control and release management processes
- Advanced Working knowledge of complex LAN and WAN environments. Expertise in Transport, including QOS, Application protocols, VoIP and other real-time protocols. Cisco device programming and troubleshooting including routers CatOS, IOS and Meraki, ASA, VPN and wireless. Knowledge of Riverbed Steelhead/MAZU, Cisco WAAS, Infoblox DNS and NetMRI a plus. Skype VoIP is a plus.
- Advanced working knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, BGP.
- 10+ years Cisco networking experience
- Proven operational and triage capabilities
- Emphasis on sharing of knowledge through good communications, peer training and written documentation
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
- Focused on quality
- Committed to continual improvement
- Willingness to travel as required to remote sites as needed.
- Willingness to participate in on call rotation.
- Cisco Routers and switches (CatOS, IOS and NxOS), ASA
- Routing protocols - OSPF, BGP
- Riverbed Steelhead, Infoblox
- Cisco certification is a plus
A four-year undergraduate degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Architecture, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Developer, Engineering, Technology