- Known for its high quality service and innovative technology, our company is a leader in genome editing.
- The in vivo R&D group is seeking a scientist to focus on developing technologies of genome editing, based on nucleases.
- A strong background in embryology is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and possess strong training in the CRISPR/cas9 field, as well as other nucleases.
- Solid knowledge of molecular biology is a plus.
- Perform experiments, set up new experimental protocols, and provide scientific/technical support to technical research associates, including training and methodological approaches
- Maintain scientific curiosity for current advances in gene editing technologies and apply such knowledge toward rodent innovation
- Regular communication project updates and results
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience in genome editing, including CRISPR/cas9, Meganuclease, ZFN, TALEN, etc.
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- PhD in life sciences, completed with postdoctoral experience, and extensive knowledge, in embryology and genome editing
- Full-time position
- Salary level commensurate with experience