This job is currently Archived,
Principal Clinical Pharmacology Scientist in Global Development - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Are you experienced in clinical pharmacology and drug development?
- We are looking for a Principal Clinical Pharmacology Scientist to join Clinical Pharmacology Obesity.
- In this job you will be offered exciting opportunities to increase your experience within clinical pharmacology and to expand your competencies within the clinical trial life cycle from planning through conduct to finalization.
- Clinical Pharmacology Obesity is part of Global Development.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product introduction.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics. We work in global project teams with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
About the department
- Clinical Pharmacology Obesity is one of three departments in Clinical Pharmacology.
- We play a key role in the development of new drugs within obesity at our company.
- We work as an integrated part of the Global Development project teams, and we are operationally and scientifically responsible for the planning and execution of clinical pharmacology trials.
- We provide clinical pharmacology expertise to all clinical development phases including submission and post-submission phases.
- As Principal Clinical Pharmacology Scientist, you are scientifically and operationally responsible for one or more clinical pharmacology trials within a project.
- Your main tasks are preparation of trial protocols and other clinical trial documentation, principal investigator contacts, involvement in data cleaning and reporting of trial results.
- You have a key role in driving and coordinating the activities of the study group and across trials in a given project.
- Furthermore, you collaborate with teams in Global Research, affiliates, and external partners involved in the management of our clinical trials on a daily basis.
- Other important parts of this role are to represent Clinical Pharmacology in global project teams, and at meetings with Health Authorities.
- You are a specialist in clinical pharmacology and drug development, and you have at least 10 years’ work experience within these fields.
- You have a relevant university degree within science, pharmacy or medicine, preferably complemented by a PhD.
- You have a strong quality mind-set, meet your deadlines, communicate effectively, and you are experienced in managing cross-functional global teams in a dynamic environment.
- You are a dedicated team player who inspires trust among colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.