- Perform area support cleaning and basic animal husbandry (feed, water, change bedding) to maintain health of animals and/or quality of production support materials.
- Transfer and distribute supplies and waste as needed to and from work areas.
- Perform physical environment housekeeping duties according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
- May assist in record-keeping or maintain record-keeping pertaining to equipment operation, supply inventories.
- Strictly follow all procedures necessary to maintain bio-security.
- Operate equipment and use supplies according to the safety guidelines. Perform all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: None
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: None