Primary Production Technician - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- We currently have a Technician opportunity within our Animal Health Production are
The successful candidate will be expected to :
- Effectively perform the daily activities of the department in order to meet our production needs schedule.
- Manufacturing Instruction (BMI’s), SOP’S, local GMP and ESH procedures and company corporate policies process improvements
- Incorporate company Production System and Inclusion withtin the department activities and work with colleagues and the Senior Technician to innovate and implement processes.
- We operate a flexitime system:
- Weekly working hours will be 37.5 hrs
- Flexitime operates between 08.00 and 18.30; flexibility is required in order to complete production
- Activities and it must be expected that some overtime may be needed both mornings and afternoons
- Weekend work must also be expected
Ideally have a degree in a Science subject or minimum A levels (or equivalent) in relevant subjects
Core Skills & Experience:
- Some experience in a manufacturing company 2Years+
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail and ability to follow Standard Operating procedures
- Good IT skills (inc Excel)
- Ideally we are looking for a candidate with:
- A good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) – or similar regulations and clean room
- Experience of completing cGMP documentation
- A driving licence and Manual handling experience would be an advantage
- A good understanding of continuous improvement.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Plant, Production Manager, Industrial, Technician, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Technology