Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
We are currently looking for a "Pricing and Market Access Partner" to join our Regulatory Team located in our Istanbul office.
The role reports to the Market Access, Regulatory affairs and Government Affairs Director
As a requirement of business compliance; defends the confidentiality of company’s confidential information, business plans, ideas and strategies against the third parties
Assigned responsibilities related to position requires travel and flexible working hours as the activities are executed in accordance with the stakeholders’/company’s’ available places, times and the timelines of meetings
- The Market Access and Pricing Partner reporting to Regulatory, Market Access, and Government Affairs Director; will be responsible for the preparation of pricing and reimbursement files of Takeda products s/he will be assigned
- Responsible for tracking the prices in reference countries and making necessary local pricing submissions in line with the local regulations and achieves necessary internal price approvals from Global and regional pricing departments
- Responsible for the development and implementation of proactive and reactive reimbursement strategies for current in-line and pipe-line products and to develop and implement compelling and differentiated product value propositions across key market segments
- Responsible for assessing pricing and reimbursement risks and opportunities arising from any environmental changes
- Collaborates closely with the global/regional teams to give proposals for the generation of and improving pricing and reimbursement strategies s/he will be responsible for
- Contributes to the department strategy and business plan development
- Prepares and develops supportive commercial documents and materials in line with the local plan and external regulations
- University degree in health economics, medicine, economic or scientific education
- Min. 3 year experience in pricing and reimbursement
- Good understanding of the healthcare environment, legal and regulatory frameworks that would affect the business
- Ability to build a strong network with decision makers and influencers
- Has an excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill, with the ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in planning for market access strategies from phase I and beyond
- Strong understanding of the global reimbursement environment and drivers for value based access, and how to integrate into drug development and commercial strategies.
- Is a flexible team member with a positive attitude and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Is bringing an innovative mindset
- MENTAL AGILITY: Finds solutions to tough problems
- RESULTS AGILITY: Delivers results even in complexity and ambiguity situations
- PEOPLE AGILITY: Can work easily with a diversity of people
- CHANGE AGILITY: Challenges the status-quo, develops new ideas to get better results, enjoys leading change efforts
- SELF-AWARENESS: Clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others. High level of “Learning Agility”