Our growing Product Development Team located in Budapest is looking for a new PRICE ANALYST.
Supporting the stable growth of the company’s profitable product portfolio is the main task of the Price Analysts and to be able to perform this, colleagues in this area are conducting researches, acquiring price and availability information from many suppliers all around the EU, optimizing cooperation with the Sales Team, approving products, optimizing the company’s database, ordering samples for licensing, trying to maintain good relationship with our suppliers.
• Implementing data into the company’s database
• Analyzing data on pharmaceutical products
• Assisting colleagues on a daily basis
• Communicating with suppliers from various countries via email and phone
• Usage of multiple information systems at the same time
• Strong analytical and administrative skills
• Proficiency in English, spoken and written
• Experienced in communication and cooperation internal and external
• Good Excel skills
• Ability to work in a team and alone as well
• Ability to work with a lot of data on a daily basis
• Ability to prioritize among various tasks
• Excellent learning skills
• Flexibility to work and adapt to dynamic changes on both company and market level
• Higher degree, preferably in economics
• Experience in IMS
• Experience in pricing
• Demonstrates success with process innovations and improvements
• Self organized
• Self confident
• Shows high level of flexibility
• Ability of multi-tasking
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Note: Knowledge of Hungarian language is not an expectation.
Amennyiben a pozíció felkeltette érdeklődését, várjuk pályázatát az firstname.lastname@example.org címre.