- The Company Founded in 1990, our company is a high-tech international company with over 1,300 employees worldwide.
- Our company’s mission is to contribute towards a better and healthier world through its innovations in 3D printing software and in-depth knowledge of Additive Manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are part of industries as diverse as automotive, aerospace, design, healthcare and academia.
- As a growing company, our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you looking for a challenging job in a technical environment? Would you like to be responsible for the safety at our company?
Do you love to work with people? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Prevention Adviser (Level 1):
- You have the lead of the Interne Preventiedienst (IPDW).
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and coordination of the industrial safety within the company NV.
- You will work on the development of the prevention policy.
- You have to make sure that risk analyses, as part of the prevention policy, are initiated and that they are up-to-date.
- You will have to set up, edit and follow up the execution of the Global Prevention Plan (GPP) and Year Action plan (JAP).
- You are responsible to prepare monthly and yearly reports and detailed reports concerning work related accidents in the context of the administration and the activity of the safety service. You will also have to do research to the cause of work related accidents.
- For this task, you will also be present at the production area.
- You are also the secretary and an active member of CPBW. You prepare those meetings in consultation with all parties.
- You inform and advice the direction and employees concerning the implementation of existing and new safety legislation.
- You are also taking care of the communication with the external service.
- You follow up the purchase of new machines and the purchase of chemical agents and you are responsible to map the possible consequences for prevention and safety.
- You are the central go-to person to guide project teams through certification and CE marking of products which are not medical devices.
- You give internal trainings to relevant project and product managers.
- You help process owners in structuring and documenting their design and manufacturing processes so that they can lead to CE-marked products
- You assist in certification matters for medical projects (e.g. liaising with test laboratories on product tests in line with ASTM standards).
- You are also environment manager ad interim and you have knowledge of ISO14001 – environmental certification
- You are communicative
- You like to be challenged by analyzing problems and inventing operational solutions
- You can handle stress. You are able to constantly set the right priorities
- You have a degree level 1 Prevention Advisor Industrial Safety
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You know how to work with Microsoft Office
- People are the cornerstone of our company and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly.
- We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization’s success.
- Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth.
- Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive.
- Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same.
- Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages.
- In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.