Preclinical Trial Manager M/W - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Company presentation :
- Our company is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that specializes in the development of innovative formulations of already-approved therapeutic proteins.
- Our company's insulin formulation portfolio, featuring four clinical-stage products and one preclinical product, is among the largest and most differentiated in the industry.
Job presentation :
- You will work in close collaboration with management and multidisciplinary teams under the supervision of the Pre-Clinical Director. The role will be to:
- Designing and outsourcing pharmacology animal models with our CRO partners,
- Monitoring the outsourced preclinical studies with our CRO partners (designing protocols, identifying CROs,negotiating timelines/finances; knowledge of GLP),
- Analyzing, writing and presenting pre-clinical studies results to project teams and senior management,
- Maintaining up to date knowledge relating to scientific advances in animal husbandry and models, in relation to the therapeutic area of interest, eg diabetes, metabolic diseases,
- Understanding of structures/functional relationships that can in consideration of improving product effectiveness.
- You hold a Masters in Biology, Pharmacology or Toxicology, as well as possessing:
- Professional experience in Pharmaceutical field (>2 years) in biotechnologies or in CROs (potentially in drug delivery),
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral),
- Strong interpersonal skills and a flair for teamwork.
- Passionate about science and innovation, curious and active to deal with challenges, working in an ambitious, competitive and promising sector motivates you.
- Our company promotes excellence in order to become a valuable partner to large pharmaceutical corporations specialized in the innovative treatment of chronic diseases.