You will support the Development team in contributing to the characterization of preclinical ADME profile of new drug candidates.
In particular, you will:
- Provide the scientific and technical expertise to drive the investigation of the ADME profile of drug candidates under development within the company
- Interface with CROs selected for preclinical in vivo and in vitro ADME studies (to discuss budgets, timelines, study plans, results and reports)
- Ensure compliance with GLP requirements
- Act as DMPK representative in project teams
- Contribute to the selection of the best drug candidates
- Contribute to the preparation of scientific and technical dossiers for regulatory purposes
- Report to project teams and senior management.
- The successful candidate is a biologist, pharmacist or veterinarian with a Master or PhD Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics and at least 10 years of experience in a relevant CRO or in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of/experience with conduction of preclinical safety studies would be an asset.
- He (she) enjoys working in cross functional teams and has excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good command in English (writing and speaking).