Precision Inspector-CMM Operator (Technical Associate IV) - United States
What you'll be doing:
- Inspecting parts
- Inspecting First Article materials
- Interfacing with Engineers, Buyers, Planners and other departments regarding inspection of incoming parts and interpretations of blueprints
- Participating in the Print Review Process with or without the parts on hand
- Document Control in SAP (PLM Module)
- AA/AS degree or related experience
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints (drawings)
- Significant practical experience in precision inspection of incoming parts in a metrology lab, CNC or CMM environment
- Significant experience with GD&T
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite
- ASQ certification is a plus
- Understanding of quality systems, ISO 13485 and cGMP preferred
- Solidworks experience preferred
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age