Pre-clinical Research Manager - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is now expanding the Discovery Group with a Pre-Clinical Research Manager.
- The role of a Pre-Clinical Research Manager (PCRM) at our company includes deep scientific knowledge and understanding, innovative thinking and building of strong, long-term relationships both within and outside the company.
- The position is part of the Discovery & Research Team and is located at our headquarters.
- The PCRM must be willing to travel frequently across the world.
- Be part of the innovative process within the Discovery & Research team with the aim to generate and develop new probiotic ideas
- Follow and actively extract important information from literature, conferences, etc.
- Evaluate new probiotic strains and combination of strains
- Evaluate methods to test our strains and mechanisms of action
- Perform and evaluate basic bioinformatic analyses
- Mange and develop company scientific networks
- Develop research plans together with company scientific networks, including timelines, regular follow ups, milestones, contracts, budgets etc.
- Close collaboration with other functions within the company, such as clinical research, product development, operations, marketing and sales
- Scientific support to marketing and sales, including lectures and training
Education and Experience:
- University degree within microbiology, immunology or similar
- Research experience within academia or industry
- Experience in writing, reviewing and editing project plans and reports
- Experience in lecturing
Mandatory skills and requirements:
- Demonstrate problem-solving and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to determine appropriate actions in response to problems of varying complexity
- Must have a “can-do” attitudes and a strong desire to take ownership of many different projects
- Driven of curiosity and eager to find solutions
- Excellent organization and communications skills including collaborations with scientists and physicians
- Good networker
- Strong wish to join a small company, a sense of responsibility, ownership and execution as well as a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and timelines, while maintaining the team focus
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Fluency in English and good knowledge in Swedish. Other language skills are an asset