Pre-Clinical Research Associate - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company.
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- For our highly skilled Research Group at our Headquarters, we are currently looking for a Pre-Clinical Research Associate.
- In this role you will support the entire process of Pre-Clinical Studies for Medical Devices as well prepare scientific information for internal and external stakeholders.
- You are responsible for planning, performance and reporting of these activities according to the international standards (ISO Norms and related intern. guidelines).
- Excellent organizational skills and a structured and efficient working style will be key to this role.
- Plan, organize and Track pre-clinical research study activities for medical devices (documentation, organization, technical and logistical tasks)
- Manage pre-clinical activities on-site and with Contract Research Organizations (CRO’s)
- Maintain electronic data and database management including statistical analysis
- Analyze raw data, literature and write scientific reports and publications
- Regular reporting to internal and external stakeholder
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biology or Biomedical Engineering
- 1-3 years of previous experience in Medical devices or Dental industry
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German or Swedish is an advantage
- You are a self-motivated person and a communicative team player
- You are solution oriented with an independent, well-structured working style
- Willingness to travel to study sites within Europe and United States (approx. 20-30%)
- It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
- Adding your passion to our high-performance culture is a smart move.