Pre-Clinical Imaging Sales - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company is looking for a motivated, proven and experienced sales professional to expand our growth of pre-clinical imaging and research tools in the life science arena. If you are entrepreneurial and enjoy selling capital equipment by employing a consultative sales approach utilizing various organizational assets with the ability to understand scientific application and supporting technology than this is a great opportunity for you.
What we provide
We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
Our company maintains a market leading pre-clinical In Vivo imaging instrument portfolio consisting of state-of-the-art imaging instrumentation for the sensitive detection of optical reporters in 2D and 3D as well as dedicated microCT and micro PET/CT solutions.
Our company’s imaging technology is a translational research tool to aid scientists so that they can derive preclinical data supporting predictive clinical outcomes.
Our instrumentation is represented globally and supported by over 9,000 peer reviewed citations ranging in applications covering oncology, CVD, neurology, inflammation and ID. The sales team is supported by and work routinely with an integrated Field Applications Support team who help optimize the research scope and vision for our customers.
How you will contribute
- Grow and develop the In Vivo Imaging business in accordance with strategic business goals by achieving individual sales goals within the assigned territory.
- Sell directly to Life Science Laboratories, Academic Institutions, Pharma and Biotech.
- Develop a strong, working knowledge of entire Imaging product portfolio, scientific applications involved and end markets.
- Assess and actively communicate revenue recognition to minimize the sales cycle timeline.
- Demonstrate customer commitment through regular customer follow-up and by acting as voice of customer as appropriate.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers, clients and other vendors.
- BS in a Life Science discipline. MS, PhD and/or MBA in a scientific discipline or equivalent are preferred.
- Large capital equipment technical sales experience in Life Sciences (bioluminescence, fluorescence, PET, or microCT experience preferred).
- Knowledge of broad range of preclinical animal models and applications is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Experience the working variables of a vivarium environment (this is an animal holding facility).Familiarity with the grant administration process such as S10, R01.
- Willingness for 50-75% overnight travel