Poultry Segment Manager - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Do you want to join a world leading niche player in animal starter diets and become a protein pioneer?
- This is your chance to be part of a successful, highly focused company with an ambitious growth strategy and a unique product offering in specialty soy proteins.
- Our company is looking for a Poultry Segment Manager responsible for coordinating on a global scale and take the lead for the global poultry market – an essential position needed to realize company’s ambitious strategy.
You develop our frontrunner position on the global poultry market
As a Poultry Segment Manager, you will enter a new key function in the ongoing commercial development of our company.
You will join the global Strategic Marketing team reporting directly to the Vice President.
With your combined experience within animal nutrition and commercial understanding, your focus is to optimize our position in the global poultry market.
This means that you gather high quality market analysis and competitor intelligence, and identify customer needs and market gaps with an aim to qualifying our product offering.
You prioritize and validate our product development to match your findings, and oversee successful product launch campaigns.
You will also be responsible for:
- Driving cross regional poultry team work
- Ongoing training of distributors
- Assisting in the consolidation of product offerings across segments.
Experienced in animal nutrition with a commercial mindset
- You bring a degree in poultry or similar background within animal nutrition, supported by a proven track record from technical sales or marketing positions in an international environment.
- As this is a new function, you can look forward to a role with authority to make decisions and develop your own job description.
- This requires that you bring your pioneer attitude, positive approach and natural leadership skills.
- Furthermore, it is key that you have an exceptional ability to develop, coordinate and work across the organisation and on an international level in Europe, US and Asia.
- It is expected that you are willing to travel 60-80 days yearly.