|Day to day responsibilities||Execution of Country Affiliate Category and Brand Planning: |
Coordination of the production and supply of all support material:
- Works closely with marketing leadership to give input into Annual Marketing Plan. Lead marketing planning for the Poultry assigned brands.
- Execute the roll out of county Marketing Campaigns to achieve Sales Targets in line with specific objectives as identified in the annual Category Plans.
- Lead and develop supportive programs and projects to meet marketing objectives. Responsible for deliverables and execution of such programs.
- Build metrics to track success and identify gaps versus planned outcomes.
Expenditure, Production & Sales Forecasting:
- Supply marketing communications (marcoms) items, such as leaflets, posters, detailers and merchandise aligned with Global and Regional platforms and directions (Global and Regional brands). Design and supply items for local brands where and when required.
- Working closely with internal personnel and external agencies involved in the production and final approval of all artwork, and to ensure compliance with industry and internal organizational regulatory requirements.
- Partner with Development and Regulatory Departments to ensure that Finished Goods meet all legal requirements in terms of packaging, text, and insert leaflets. Liaising and coordinating with Artwork departments in affiliate, Regional and Global hubs.
- Budgetary Management: Brands are supported by an Advertising and Promotions (A&P) budget, used to fund campaigns and promotions. It is the responsibility of the Marketing Manager to manage this budget, to ensure appropriate allocation of resources.
- Partner with Business Unit, Technical Operations, Regulatory and Customer Services to ensure sufficient product stock (by SKU) available to meet Sales Targets, at the same time meeting Inventory objectives.
- Analyzes needs and requirements by interacting with customers, consumers, and sales teams, determining appropriate market research to determine customer needs and to identify the competitive pricing.
- Spends time in the field as needed to support Sales teams, meeting customers and consumers and gathering feedback on a first-hand basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and customer needs
- Manage brand and product pricing, exposure and price control.
Develop and maintain business relationships with key business partners
- Build positive relationships with relevant external bodies, such as KOLs, advertising agencies, key vendors etc.
- Promote the Elanco brand internally and externally to build engagement.