Postdoctoral Researcher in Accounting - Belgium
- The postdoctoral researcher will be able to develop his/her own research agenda within one of the key research areas of the Department.
- Although candidates from all fields of accounting can apply, a strong preference will be given to researchers in auditing, management accounting and tax accounting.
- Next to the traditional postdoctoral research activities (i.e. conducting research which aims to be published in high quality international journals, active participation at international conferences and seminars, coaching of PhD students within the field, etc.), the position also entails a limited amount of educational activities (teaching and supervision of master theses).
- You hold a PhD in Business, Economics, or a related field; candidates in the final stages of their PhD may also apply.
- You have a strong interest in accounting related topics, preferably in auditing, management accounting or tax accounting.
- You have excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- You have a proactive, self-directed approach to work.
- A proven publication track record is a positive trait, but publication potential is highly important as well
- Teaching experience is a positive trait, but is not required.
- We offer employment as a full-time postdoctoral researcher in a stimulating environment for a period of 2 years.