- A postdoctoral position is available for a period of 2,5 years (with possibility for extension) in the laboratory
- Our research group focuses on polymer technologies in general and more specific recycling and 3D Printing applications.
- Therefore we developed substantial expertise in the field of polymer processing, polymer characterization and extrusion based 3D Printing.
- The candidate will work within a recent approved H2020 project on the role of additives such as UV stabilizers, anti-oxidants, plasticizers, anti aging additives, … during (re-) processing and 3D Printing of thermoplastic polymers.
Profile of the candidate:
- The candidate should have a strong track record and try to raise his/her own fellowship.
- The candidate should have a PhD degree in the ﬁeld of Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical engineering technology, Polymer Engineering or related areas, with a strong publication record and scientific integrity
- The candidate should be able to work independently and at the same time be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills and a strong passion for polymer sciences and engineering
- The candidate is expected to have strong hands-on experience in additives for thermoplastic polymers, and experience in polymer processing