Postdoctoral research position in Bio-marker Discovery - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The position in Bio-marker Discovery is available in the research group of Associate Professor at the Department of Medicinal Chemistry.
- The laboratory is a young, international and multidisciplinary research group
- Our research focus lies on the development of new methodologies to enhance the scope of quantitative and qualitative metabolomics-based research to simplify the discovery of disease-specific small molecule biomarkers in human samples .
- We are utilizing techniques at the interface of Chemistry and Biology through a combination of Chemical of Chemical Biology techniques, Metabolomics, Organic Chemistry, analysis of human samples, mass spectrometric analysis of metabolites, and the investigation of metabolic pathways.
- Our team is currently searching for a highly motivated and enthusiastic new lab member with passion for science to support our ongoing interdisciplinary research projects.
- The applicant must hold a PhD degree and should have expertise in at least two of the following areas: Metabolomics, Chemical Biology, handling of human samples, and the investigation of metabolic pathways.
- Good English speaking, reading and writing skills are required.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a track record of research productivity, good teamwork skills, interest in interdisciplinary research, and strong interpersonal skills are preferred.