This job is currently Archived,
Postdoctoral position: Tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy Leuven Belgium,
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- The ideal candidates must have a PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or (Tumor)Immunology.
- Solid knowledge of T cell and macrophage immunobiology and experience in the area of in vivo cancer biology.
- The required skills include: mouse models, immuno histochemistry, flow cytometry.
- Experience in medicinal chemistry and/or immunometabolism approaches would be a plus.
- Candidates must be proficient in oral and written English, excellent communication, and multi-tasking skills, and be team-oriented, proactive and results driven.Candidates are invited to apply for competitive fellowships during their stay in the lab.
3000 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates