Postdoctoral Position - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our institute is one of the leading research institutes within the fields of biochemistry, cell- and structural biology, and bio medicine.
- With its eight scientific departments, about 25 research groups, and a staff of around 850 people, the institute is one of the largest institutes within the company Society.
- The lab has long-standing expertise in investigating CNS-specific autoimmune disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
- We study the molecular regulation of T and B lymphocyte responses and their role in physiology and pathophysiology.
- We use genetically engineered mice combined with molecular and functional studies to dissect the roles of T and B cell subsets in the pathogenesis of Multiple sclerosis. More recently the lab has embarked on a systematic analysis of how gut microbes control the activation of innate and adaptive immune cells.
- These studies will enhance our basic understanding of immune cell functions and create new therapeutic opportunities for the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
- The available position is related to the study “The regulatory role of B cells in autoimmunity”.
- The ab’s international team is part of the company of Biochemistry, which provide world-class research facilities, friendly and dynamic working environment.
- Our research work has been published in leading journals.
- The position is available immediately. The salary level will be according to the German wage agreement for the public service (TVöD).
- The position is fixed term for 2 years with the possibility of an extension.
- The company Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
- The company Society is committed to employing more disabled individuals and especially encourages them to apply.