- Our company is an international biomedical research institute of excellence whose mission is to discover and advance knowledge for the benefit of society, public health and economic prosperity.
- The breadth of topics, approaches and technologies at the company permits a broad range of fundamental issues in life sciences and bio medicine to be addressed. Research at the company falls into four main areas: gene regulation, stem cells and cancer; cell and developmental biology; bioinformatics and genomics; and systems biology.
- With more than 380 scientists from 42 countries, the company excellence is based on an interdisciplinary, motivated and creative scientific team that is supported by high-end and innovative technologies.
- The center's other main strategic goals are: to translate basic scientific findings into benefits for health and economic value for society; to provide advanced and excellent training to our scientists; and to communicate and establish a bilateral dialogue with society.
- Our company has received the “HR Excellence in Research” award from the European Commission, which shows the commitment of the institute in conducting transparent and merit-based recruitment procedures and providing attractive working conditions in alignment with the European Charter and Code.
- Previous experience in the field of gene regulation, epigenetics and stem cell biology we be positively evaluated
- PhD in Biology (or a similar topic)
Technical skills required:
- Molecular biology techniques, including ChIPseq, and RNAseq and single cell RNAseq
- Analysis of blastocyst including immofluorescence (IF) and RNA FISH
- Fluent level of English
- A highly motivated and organized candidate
- Capable of working in a group, and with a high degree of work autonomy
- Duration: 2,5 years
- Estimated annual gross salary: A competitive salary will be provided, which will be well matched relative to the cost of living, and adjusted according to experience
- We offer work in a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructures, providing the successful applicant with unique professional career opportunities.
- Our company offers and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applicants regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.