This job is currently Archived,
Postdoctoral fellow in molecular modeling (m/f) Croissy-sur-Seine France,
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- In order to successfully meet the challenges presented by molecular modeling, and In line with our ambition of always developing innovation at our company, we are looking for a post-doctoral fellow to join the team!
- As part of the molecular modeling and cheminformatics team (8 colleagues), your mission will consist in designing protein-protein interaction inhibitors, such as peptidomimetics, macrocycles or macrocyclic peptides in collaboration with the chemistry department.
- You will lead conformational analyses, docking and molecular dynamic simulations in order to study compound stability in their protein target, aiming at prioritizing scaffolds based on their binding interactions. You will as well design scaffold-based libraries while optimizing their molecular diversity.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
- PhD in molecular modeling or structural bioinformatics with very good knowledge of protein-ligand interactions, thermodynamics and kinetics.
- Good knowledge of molecular dynamics methods such as steered-MD, replica exchange and metadynamics.
- Protein-ligand docking, molecular dynamics simulation and analysis and pharmacophore modeling.
- Good skills in library design, molecular diversity analysis and statistical analysis would be much appreciated.
- Maestro, MOE, LigandScout, Amber, NAMD, GROMACS, VMD and Pipeline Pilot or Knime.
- Our working spirit is based on entrepreneurship, collaboration, result orientation and communication.
Croissy sur Seine
Find a Job Find Candidates