This job is currently Archived,
Postdoctoral fellow in Chemoinformatics (m/f) - France
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- In order to successfully meet the challenges presented by molecular modeling, and In line with our ambition of always developing innovation, we are looking for a post-doctoral fellow to join the team!
- As part of the molecular modeling and cheminformatics team, your mission will aim at developing a new method to analyze protein-ligand binding interactions from multiple X-ray co-crystal structures, analyze and extract structural binding patterns, define descriptors characterizing the binding interactions.
- You will create a database that will handle interaction patterns, structural information as well as chemical information, perform statistical analyses and create protocols to navigate into the database.
- PhD in molecular modeling or cheminformatics with good protein-ligand interaction analysis and statistical analysis, as well as strong programming skills.
- Java programming, algorithmics, protein-ligand docking and statistical analysis.
- Good knowledge of SQL, No-SQL or graph databases would be a plus.
- The candidate must be very motivated, rigorous, organized, have a desire for the teamwork, very good capacities of oral presentation and writing.
- Software :RDKit, R, MOE, Knime, Pipeline Pilot.
- Our working spirit is based on entrepreneurship, collaboration, result orientation and communication.