Postdoctoraal Researcher in Marketing - Belgium
- The postdoctoral researcher will be able to develop his/her own research agenda within one of the key research areas of the Department.
- Next to the traditional postdoctoral research activities (i.e.conducting research which aims to be published in high quality international journals, active participation at an international conference and marketing seminars,writing research proposals to obtain external funding etc.), the position also entails a fair amount of educational activities (teaching of the master course Brand Management (6 ECTS) in the second semester and supervision of master theses) and a limited amount of service duties.
- You hold a PhD in Business or Economics with an emphasis on Marketing, or some other PhD with evidence of expertise in the intended field of research; candidates in the final stage oft heir PhD may also apply.
- You have a strong interest in marketing related topics.
- You have excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- You have a proactive, self-directed approach to work.
- A proven publication track record is a positive trait, but publication potential is highly important as well.
- Teaching experience is an asset.