Postdoc Research Ethics and Scientific Integrity - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The overall aim of the project is to create a platform that makes normative frameworks governing research integrity and scientific integrity easily accessible, supports application in research and evaluation, and involves all stakeholders in a participatory way.
- The postdoc position will focus in particular on the codes, legislation and guidelines regarding research ethics and scientific integrity in Europe.
- You will be part of a research team on the same topic.
- You will play an active role in the research team, publish papers on research ethics and integrity, organize and take part in workshops, public events and other activities.
- You have completed a PhD in medical ethics or a relevant field (law, social sciences, theology, philosophy) or a PhD dissertation already accepted by the PhD Committee.
- You have an excellent track record and research skills, relative to experience; and excellent academic writing and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You have an active interest in interdisciplinary work which connects philosophical analysis to other relevant disciplines and societal challenges.