- Our company is one of the leading research institutes within the fields of biochemistry, structural and cell biology, and bio medicine.
- With its 25 scientific departments and research groups, and a staff of around 850 people, the institute is one of the largest within the company.
- The Department of Molecular Medicine is seeking a Biochemist for a postdoc position.
- The successful candidate for this position would take over an ambitious project where reconstituted adhesion complexes are used to understand the earliest molecular events of cell adhesion to integrin substrates.
- The candidate would join a successful and well-equipped laboratory with world-wide recognition in the field of adhesion biology.
- Besides an interesting and disease-relevant project, we offer the opportunity to connect to internationally renowned scientists.
We are seeking candidates with a strong background in biochemistry, with in depth experience in
- heterologous protein expression und purification,
- characterization of proteins,
- analysis of protein interactions (e.g. surface plasmon resonance, isothermal titration calorimetry, analytical ultracentrifugation, dynamic light scattering).
- The salary level will be according to the collective wage agreement for the public service .
- The position is fixed term for three years with possible extension.