Postdoc Position - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- leukemia mouse models by use of transgenic animals as well as bone marrow transplant assays;
- the study of transcription factor binding to DNA by ChIP-seq;
- the effect on transcription by other mutations.
- PhD in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Broad expertise in basic research technology (Western blotting, gene expression, cell culture, flow cytometry, etc.)
- Good publication record and strong communication skills
- Experience with transcription factors, ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, etc. is a plus
- Experience with xenograft mouse models is a plus
- This position is open to both junior and experienced scientists.
- We look for highly motivated candidates with an interest in leukemia research and with a track record in cell biology, mouse models and/or transcription factor function.
- We provide a stimulating and strong scientific environment.