This job is currently Archived,
Postdoc Position - Belgium
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- The Molecular Biology of laboratory is looking for a motivated postdoctoral researcher for studies of oncogenic pathways in leukemia mouse models.
- The project will focus on
- leukemia mouse models by use of transgenic animals as well as bone marrow transplant assays;
- the study of transcription factor binding to DNA by ChIP-seq;
- the effect on transcription by other mutations.
- This position is open to both junior and experienced scientists.
- We look for highly motivated candidates with an interest in leukemia research and with a track record in cell biology, mouse models and/or transcription factor function.
- We provide a stimulating and strong scientific environment in a cancer department.
- PhD in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent
- Broad expertise in basic research technology (Western blotting, gene expression, cell culture, flow cytometry, etc.)
- Good publication record and strong communication skills
- Experience with transcription factors, ChIP-seq, RNA-seq, etc. is a plus
- Experience with xenograft mouse models is a plus
Our university is an exciting, interdisciplinary research institute with excellent facilities and strong research groups in genetics, oncology, neurobiology, immunology, virology, molecular biology and translational research.