This job is currently Archived,
Postdoc or Ph.D bioinformatics: Liquid biopsies in Prenatal and Cancer Diagnosis Leuven Belgium,
KU Leuven (company)
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- The postdoc/Ph.D will implement and develop bioinformatics tools to improve genome wide haplotyping within liquid biopsies.
- She/he will develop novel methods enabling epigenetic analysis of liquid biopsy material.
- She/he will improve proprietary methods to broaden the medical scope of liquid biopsies.
- You have a masters/doctoral degree in bioinformatics or biology but with strong bioinformatic skills.
- You have experience with massive parallel sequencing data analysis and genomics.
- You can work independently.
- You have a proven scientific track record and have strong scientific interests.
- A job of three (Postdoctoral researcher) or four years (Ph.D researcher).
- A position in an international environment, a vibrant work atmosphere and in modern facilities.
3000 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates