Post Silicon Verification Engineer - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
- We have recently revealed our new ground breaking Velox platform for our next generation hearing aids.
- We are proud of this achievement and are not afraid of calling it a paradigm shift in hearing care.
- A modern hearing aid is a multi-core processor platform.
- Developing this platform with the processor performance and very low power budget requires teams of dedicated and highly competent people and we are looking for someone to join our world class engineering team which delivers cutting edge products and that cares about who and what you are.
- You will become part of our company’s Processor IC team, which is responsible for designing and developing the digital ICs used in the hearing aids.
- The team consists of 12 designers and one team lead.
- You will be responsible for closing the gap between our pre- and post-silicon verification and take responsibility for our lab testing.
- You will also be in charge of developing our own debugging device which will be the primary tool our firmware engineers use to debug their code.
- You will establish close partnership with design engineers to deliver:
- Design-For-Test (DFT) solutions
- Improve test methodologies
- Test modularity developments
- Maximizing reuse of Pre-Silicon verification
- This is a great opportunity for you to develop, integrate and optimize test programs and hardware for new silicon verification with attention to key performance indices including power, audio and external components such as memory.
- You may hold a relevant B.Sc or M.Sc degree within engineering but more importantly we look for you with experience working with bench top test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer etc.
- To ensure your successful performance in this role, your working experience may reflect:
- Creating, debugging and executing automated tests in the laboratory
- Analysis and documentation of the test data
- Experience testing microprocessor, chipset or SoC (Systems on a Chip)
- Design of printed circuit boards (PCB)
- Proficient in the use of programming languages C, python, and Java
- Experience debugging low level driver firmware and hardware
- Development of product specific automated measurements
- Experience with digital circuit design in RTL languages Verilog/SystemVerilog
- Experience with FPGAs and embedded programming
- Personally, you are the type of person that values mutual knowledge sharing with your colleagues, and you have a positive and open-minded attitude.
- You have a sense for detail while still striving to meet your deadlines.
- You are used to handling several tasks simultaneously without losing the perspective and you take pride in ensuring a high level of quality in your deliveries.
We make a difference
- Together with ambitious and talented colleagues you will be part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and where you will experience a strong will to win.
- We are a growing international company where everyone supports the business in order to ensure that our products are the most attractive.
- We are located in a light and open building, where flexible work environments, knowledge-sharing and mutual professional respect make work fun and meaningful.