Post-doc position (GI physiology, molecular biology) - Belgium
- the daily supervision of the experiments, PhD fellows and master students
- the design of new research projects and/or study protocols
- apply for research grants, including post-doctoral fellowships such as FWO and Marie-Curie fellowship
- the contact with other research groups within TARGID and the KUL and other national and international groups
- We are looking forward to applications from highly motivated and experienced (molecular) biologists / biochemist / bio engineers / pharmacists or MDs.
- Applicants should have completed a PhD in gastrointestinal physiology, preferentially on neuronal and/or pain physiology and/or neuroimmune interaction with expertise in molecular biology.
- We offer a 2 year full time postdoctoral position (start in 2017) with the possibility of extension (via FWO postdoc fellowship) in a challenging and well equipped research environment with excellent research facilities.
- The salary will be in accordance with the University salary scales for post-doctoral researchers.