Portfolio Manager OTX/OTC (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- Do you want to take part in aninnovativeandpatient-centricjourney?
- Do you want to write a new and ambitious chapter in the history of one of the world’s oldest and largest pharmaceutical company?
- Then the position as Portfolio Manager for our Iconic & Established Brands in OTX/OTC is for you!
- Maximize the value of the dedicated brands under her/his responsibility, the achievement of the budgeted sales and market shares objectives while increasing customers experience with the brands and keeping a customer centric approach. Brands under his/her responsibility are OTX/OTC, mainly promoted brands GP, Retail Pharmacist or patients levels
- Lead, drive and ensure the strategic and operational process (short and long term, inclusive life cycle management) for each brand and co-ordinate cross-functional and cross-departmental teamwork
- Gives guidance and instruction to the HCP Campaign Manager (HCM) to create orchestrated cross-channel plan tailored to customer needs, taking up insights from Customer Engagement Managers (CES) and Key Account Managers (KAM).
- Works with a customer-centric mindset, defined as listening to customers and meeting their (unmet) needs to provide customer centric solutions, also ensures that in activities and outcomes the patient comes first
- Cross-checks new hypothesis, tests to optimize concepts and base key decisions on a sound evidence base while also being able to make decisions with not all data available
- Works closely with Commercial Excellence
- Team regarding generation and use of data ensuring a closed-loop approach
- tailoring our content to customer needs
- Master (scientific orientation is an asset) or equivalent combination by education and experience
- Successful experience in OTC Marketing and Sales is required of 5 years minimum
- Understanding of the dynamics of the Primary Care environment and the cross-channel business model
- Agile in using social media and new digital technologies (as well as willing/ready to learn new ones)
- Advanced expertise in assigned brands, diseases and markets
- Practical use of CRM system and other dedicated (application) software is an asset
- Fluent (all spoken and business written) in French, Dutch and English