Population Health Partner - East - United States
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit (nPVU), we are looking to fill the position of Population Health Partner for parts of the Eastern US. In partnership with Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), you will work to:
- Identify, develop and execute patient value solutions of common interest. Improves the quality of care for epilepsy patients through the forging of disease state partnerships with a focus on care gap identification and solution development.
- Partner with and connect senior executives and/or leaders in systems and networks in the local health ecosystem to drive towards optimal patient care through defined strategic priorities.
- Develop local strategy and priorities aligned to system/network needs.
- Develops population specific strategy and tactical plan for identified integrated delivery networks
- In partnerships with IDN’s, identify, develop and execute patient value solutions of common interest to address identified care gaps
- Collects relevant insights from IDN’s
- Anticipating together with IDN’s future value drivers for patients and the ecosystem
- Connects relevant stakeholders on common areas of interest to drive optimal care
- Creates networks of key stakeholders in a local ecosystem when relevant e.g. key stakeholders involved in the patient pathway to ensure alignment / consistency in patient care
- Understands healthcare-related trends & barriers to optimized care and leverages them to engage networks/systems along the epilepsy patient journey to improve outcomes for patients
- Synthesizes and disseminates compelling information towards networks/ systems who are focused on population health (i.e., patient and provider challenges, treatment algorithms and scientific evidence with the aim of optimizing disease management
- Partners to implement new solutions to address identified care gaps
- Identifies opportunities to pilot new UCB non-drug solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Additional advanced degree in epidemiology (MPH), economics (MS, MBA) and/or health services is highly desired.
- Prior experience in Population Health Management in pharmaceutical or healthcare setting.
- Functional understanding of EMR systems
- Highly professional demeanor with excellent relationship-building and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex scientific and economic findings with simplicity and clarity and ability to negotiate with internal and external constituencies to achieve desired results and outcomes is required
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, UCB offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at UCB.
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Epidemiology, Medical, Neurology, Public Health, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Science