This job is currently Archived,
Plastipak Set up Operator - 3rd Shift - United States
Becton Dickinson (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling of parts.
- Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning.Work as one of a team for maximum effectiveness and optimal task methods, which includes product inspection, operating equipment, raw material and finished goods movements and clean room area and equipment cleaning / sanitizing.
- Facilitate continuous operation of the equipment through breaks.
- Must cross-train and be able to perform a variety of jobs within the Business Unit listed below.
- The combination of these jobs is based on the requirements of the Business Unit.
- Must be flexible, team oriented, and adaptable as conditions change.
- Must be able to operate all respective equipment at a rate equal or above established standards while maintaining all quality and GMP standards.
- May be required to perform SAP data entries and to run lines through break