- The Plant Engineer provides strategic maintenance and reliability direction as well as leadership in execution of maintenance activities.
- This role integrates safety, business expectations, capital best practices and maintenance best practices to ensure the maintenance organization delivers both efficiently and effectively.
- This role plans and implements planned and preventive maintenance activities, oversees workshop and contract resources that support maintenance and capital work, and integrates with operations and sourcing partners to sustain and improve plant operations.
- Describe the most important responsibilities of this position - duties which must be performed to accomplish the position.
- Be sure to include scope of responsibility (e.g. departmental, domestic, region, global) and responsibility for company assets, such as machines, equipment, operating budgets, etc.
- Include the percentage of time spent on each responsibility.
- Identify needs to develop, design, and recommendations, or modify existing electrical/mechanical/automation systems to improve plant operating productivity and safety.
- Ensure compliance with Pioneer requirements for mechanical integrity of process safety equipment. (30%)
- Organize and oversee the calibration, preventive maintenance, repairs, trouble shooting, and inspection on equipment and facility conducted by maintenance staff and/or operator across different working areas. (25%)
- Oversees the work of contractors for electrical, mechanical, and automation installation and maintenance in both of field and plant equipment and facilities.
- This is including search and recommended choice of maintenance services and productivity improvement project providers to Sourcing. (20%)
- Controls of spare parts supply and coordinate with Sourcing in acquisition and arrange for equipment, and material needs or disposal. (10%)
- Provides functional guidance and/or training to others in the utilization and maintenance of industrial equipment and facilities to optimize the productivity in safely manner and protected environments. Controls of spare parts supply and coordinate with Sourcing in acquisition and arrange for equipment, and material needs or disposal. (15%)
- Bachelor of Engineer degree in Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years working in production plant with 1-2 years supervisory experiences
- Driving and driving licenses
- Normal office working condition.
- Indoors work with seed conditioning equipment heat, noise, dust, and hazardous chemicals.
- Field working subject to heat and dusts.
- Construction field working such as, work at high, hot work, crane, hoist, and scaffolding.
- This position has no financial execution authority.
- Experiences in PM program, PLC, and power electric.
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Ability in computer on Auto CAD and MS Offices
- Database knowledge and data analysis
- Interpretation skill. Professional/Personal skills
- Time/Priority & Deadlines Management
- Problem Solving
- Supervisory skill
- Functional Competencies
- Root Cause Failure Analysis or other Defect identification and elimination methodology
- Field Scoping and Maintenance Task Planning